Lubbock Christian University Top Questions

What I consider to be the best thing about my school is its environment. Lubbock Christian is a university that maintains a friendly disposition, and is a place that offers closeness. I sometimes say, when trying to recruit my high school friends, that no matter where I am on campus, I can instantly find someone there that I know well enough to strike up a conversation with.

I consider the best thing about my school is the interaction between faculty and students. LCU has a small class ration where you can be a student with a face and name and not just a number. The people are there to help to and make sure you succeed. They go above, beyond, and out of their way to help you in anyway they can. From the first day I went to LCU it exceeded my expectations immensly and I knew it was the right school for me right a way.

Susanna

The best thing about Lubbock Christian University is the ease of communication between faculty/staff and students. The faculty are available to the students and the teach/student ratio is such that it is very easy to ask questions and get a better understanding of what is being taught. The faculty are also involved in the lives of their students. They are encouraging and are involved in the lives of the students on and off campus. Close relationships between faculty and students helps students make better grades and prepares them for their future jobs.

erica

The best thing about LCU is that they have a low student teacher ratio. They also have bible courses to help students understand the religion and ethical and personal parts of the bible. They want to actually help students learn something and they want the students to respect themselves and others. Unlike the big colleges, they actually take the time out to know you personally and they try to help you in any way possible instead of letting you fail and kick you out of school.

I think it's really great that the University tries to help students keep a close walk with God. They also strongly encourage students to learn more about their beliefs as well as whatever else they are majoring in. The faculty and staff are all very helpful and encouraging. The university is also very welcoming to everyone.