Lubbock Christian University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lubbock Christian University

Daniel

LCU provides excellent student:teacher ratios that give each student the opportunity to have the attention they need. I have built relationships with my professors that will last a lifetime. I have now been gone for nearly 10 years and anytime I see a former professor or college staff member, they are genuinely interested in how my life is going and what is happening.

Angelique

I enjoy attending this school, it is very engaging even when I didn't want to be engaged. I love it! The people are very encouraging and loving. The academics are challenging but there is not an extreme amount of work placed on the students. There is always somewhere to go, and some activity to participate in.

Drew

It is a great school with great professors and students. The faculty and staff are among the best people I have ever encountered in my life. I love the people and they help my love school and to love to learn. I wish there were more opportunities for students living at home or off campus, but it is my opinion that the people make Lubbock Christian University what it is.

Michelle

It's a great school If you are looking to get to know lots of friendly people, and have a professor that cares about you both in and outside the classroom. There is always something to do whether it's going out in the city or going to an event on campus.

Maria

By far I adore the school so far. It truly is an amazing place to learn and even though some people may be put off due to it being a Christian school, don't be. You will never be judged based on your religious beliefs, it's true because I am Catholic and regardless of that belief I am still welcomed wherever I go. The community around this university is amazing. You will always feel like you belong and are at home. Everyone is friendly and you will find students and staff always welcoming you with a smile. The classes are great as well, the professors are always willing to work with you and will find a time to help you as well. I can state this is true because my advisor was willing to help me move in to my apartment. They also have helped me when it came to my degree planning and rather siting in a stiff office and having a bored tone, they took me out of lunch of all things! When I say the professors and staff care, they truly do care! You will also enjoy the facilities. The buildings are well kept and everything is at walking distance. If you are worried about price, do not fear. LCU has many scholarships and transfer scholarships as well. They don't use the money for themselves, the money always comes back to the students. You can see this because they do their best to renovate buildings, host as many student events, and you will also find yourself receiving free shirts, drinks, goodies, etc. Honestly, LCU is home, a good choice, and I hope you will consider it as a choice.

Rylea

So far I am loving Lubbock Christian University. I am currently in my second semester and have maintained the GPA that I have wanted with the help from my teachers, class mates, and my tutor. There are always officers patrolling which makes me feel a lot safer on campus, and they are very friendly when you ask them to walk you to your car or just to ask for direction. Lubbock Christian stays on top the religious aspects and makes sure every student feels safe and has a home away from home. I would highly recommended this school to anyone.

Moriah

Lubbock Christian University is such an amazing school! Their campus isn't too big to where you get lost, it's not trashy or dirty, and every single building looks beautiful and clean inside. Everyone there is extremely friendly and the class size ratio is outstanding.

Gabriella

Overall, LCU is an amazing place to be! I can honestly call LCU my home away from home. Everyone makes you feel extremely welcome and you have the ability to participate in many different things. LCU is on the expensive side, but the money is worth it!

Joshua

Lubbock Christian University is a great place to make friends and learn valuable knowledge. It is a great place if you are looking for a positive and safe atmosphere. The only problem is the cafeteria food. It also has a great Starbucks on campus. I would strongly recommend it for those who are searching for a great Christian environment as well.

Michele

The college is the perfect size for a Non-traditional Student to complete a major. My major-specific classes have options for people who continue to work and go to school. The college has many options for community involvement for a smaller Christian School and there is a Starbucks on campus at the Library,

Delila

After my two visits of the campus, I have seen everything I need to know that that is where I will be attending. The campus is the perfect size and it is beautiful. The professors I have met are extremely helpful, and the class sizes aren't too big, so I know I will get the attention I need. The environment is home-like, so being five hours away from home won't feel so bad after a while. The students there are uplifting and supportive which makes me feel less nervous about meeting new people. The school is amazing and I cannot wait to go back.

Armand

At Lubbock Christian University, you will feel like home. The people are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. The professors make you want to learn and they want you to have all the opportunity to get the best grades you possibly can. I would strongly recommend this school anyone with anyone looking for a family away and a school to fellowship.

Kourtney

I loved visiting Lubbock Christian. Everyone welcomed me there with open arms. The campus just had this feeling that felt like home. The campus was beautiful and everyone just had this happy energy. I definitely could see myself going to college here and make relationships that would last me a lifetime.

Marcos

I've spent most of my life hearing of my family saying how they all graduated from LCU and how much they loved it for its comfortable learning environment and how connected they could be to the teachers and other students. I'm proud to say that upon visiting the campus on chap day, I can say I will be looking forward to attending for my four years!