Las Vegas, NM
Luna Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Luna Community College

The college is just kind of meh. Its pretty affordable though. There is just not a lot of support or help from the college when trying to figure out things such as financial aid or scheduling. Also they do not offer a whole lot of financial aid or grants in general.

Amber

Great school if you like small classes and super helpful professors. The professors will take the time to actually help you 1 on 1 which is super helpful especially in college. The amount of students is very low which means less funding towards groups and extra activity’s.

Hailey

It is a good school and it honestly does have really good academics, but the way teachers teach and they way they 'work' i'm better off buying the college book and reading it at home /teaching myself instead of paying for the class. That is what we are basically doing. There are also some classes that aren't even worth credit that I am paying for.

Joshua

If I could go back in time to when I was in high school, I would encourage myself to do better. I would encourage myself to do my best, and get that homework done with my whole heart, instead of 1/4 of my heart. If I had tried harder in school, I would be in a higher level of math, and I would have more self-confidence. I would have also encouraged myself to stay at home instead of moving out.

I think transportation is the worst thing about my school. There are no busses or anything that goes to and from my school. I barely have any money to pay for gas for my car. I have a part time job and am trying to pay off all my bills and what not. So there is hardly any money left over for gas. I think that is the worst thing about my school.

I think a determined person is the type of person for this school. You have to have determination to study for the classes. You also have to have self confidence in yourself, if you don't have any self confidence, you will most likely not suceed in college. That is the type of person I think should attend this school.

Luna Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.