Luzerne County Community College

« See more reviews of Luzerne County Community College

To join Luzerne County Community College, a student should have a drive to further his or her education. The student should neglect negative feelings of remaining just a number to the professor. Experiencing a full semester of LCCC, I have witnessed professional, caring, friendly, and very involving professors. This student should remain involved with interests other than a higher education, such as sports, hobbies, and clubs. From the arts to volleyball to skiing to chess and even government issues we face today are some of the activities the school has to offer. LCCC is a great choice for anyone!

A determined individual who is either unsure of what they want out of their college career or who is in an uncomfortable financial situation but wishes to better themselves and their quality of life. Students at this school must be enthusiastic about their future and have or be learning the responsibilty that is needed in order to get the most out of the rewarding educational experience that is being provided to them.

Anyone who wants to save money should attend LCCC. We have professors teach our classes, who also teach at expensive nearby universities. So you get the benefits of a super education, and save a lot of money in the process.

This is a great school if you are looking to grab some credits and save some money.