Lynchburg, VA
Lynchburg College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lynchburg College

Jordan

Lynchburg College is a beautiful friendly campus that is extremely inviting and personal.

When it comes to finding the right school, I think it boils down to where you find yourself most comfortable. If you can see yourself somewhere and happy then that is certainly the place to go. It took me three visits to Lynchburg to be sure I was making the right choice, but something always stuck out to me about it. The atmosphere and comfort I felt while I was on campus, just visiting, was exactly what I was looking for. Comparing schools is so important also; seeing two schools back to back helped me make my decision as well. When you do decide on a school it is so important to dive into life on campus. Getting involved, joining clubs, sports, intramurals, greek life, or whatever appeals to you will be critical to really enjoying your college years. However, it also comes down to time management: studies versus the rest of your college life. Getting to class and really learning is just as important as any organization. Academics and balancing or even combining that with everything outside the classroom is the tricky part. Yet if you find that balance, you'll probably never want to go home!

We do not have a large venue for concerts nor do we have a football team.

I think the most important advice that anyone could receieve about finding the right college is to make sure you do an overnight visit to the college. Get to know everything the college has to offer for you. Find out the different academic and social programs. Make sure you look into everything that you want to know about before making a decision. By making multiple visits, if possible, to the college, you are able to feel if that college is a right fit to you. Do not make yourself go to a college that you are uncomfortable in an way at. Do not just go somewhere because your parents or friends are going. Make sure that the college is right for you. By liking the college you go to, your college experience is already off to a great start. College experiences are about being safe and enjoying yourself.

Lynchburg College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.