Lynn University Top Questions

First thing I noticed when I moved in was the smell. Smelt like mold, or mildew. Also Roommate selection is poor .. wanted to put a jr with a freshman. There seems to be no socialization in the halls. The hang outs seem to be in front of a dorm's entrance .. reminds me of small towns, and hanging out in parking lots .. Need parties. Housing: No community feeling at all. No socialization. All the kids do is hang out in front of their dorms. Nothing to do. Bathrooms are a mess. Loud as ever. This campus has nothing. If you want something, try a car .. but even than I am not sure

this school shouldnt even be considered a college but more of a retreat for those who want to lounge by the pool drunk all day smoking pot and wasting their lives. if these sound like your goals then congrats! lynn is the school for your. for those of you who dont want teachers and staff treating you like you are a 5 year old with no brains, try somewhere or ANYwhere else.

Small. Helpful teacher/student relationships. Personal Advising.

This university is very small yet diverse, allowing more attention from teachers to students and more cultural learning through peers.

Royce

Chris Childers, Director of Lynn's Career Center, discusses what it takes to advance your career while still in college.

Royce

A Lynn student shares the decisions she makes outside the classroom that shape her college experience.

What is unique is definately the location. The school is three miles from the beach in a very wealthy city. It is not what anyone would think of as a college town for sure.

Small classes and a lot of help.

size