MacMurray College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for MacMurray College

Clifford

My overall opinion of MacMurray College is good. I believe it is a college that allows students to feel like they are a family. The education is good, the teachers are very available and help with anything need and the campus life is great.

Macmurray is a school where you feel more like a small family than a college. The freshman dorms are not the best but they are do able. Your floor mates make you feel like a family Campus security can be very helpful when they are needed and are often spotted walking around campus.

Chilo

I like the college and the academics are great. Small campus so people know you, professors know you and you can build relationships very easily. The facilities are not too bad, but they would be the reason I would not attend this college. Overall MacMurray is a good school to attend.

MacMurray College is and has always been referred to as MacFam, this is so true. We assist each other with homework assignments, presentations, and studying for final exams. It's not I oriented, but rather we oriented. MacMurray College definitely has a hometown feel to it. So to say that it is family would be an understatement.