Madera, CA
Madera Beauty College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Madera Beauty College

Quintessa

If I could go back in time to when I was a senior in high school, there is so much I would tell myself. I would tell myself be ready for total commitment, that college takes dedication and application. It would have been useful to know that college is much more serious than highschool, even though most students intend to attend college, there is still that lax environment about you and the confidence that no matter what you will pass. College just isn't that way, and I wish I had known that. I wish I had told myself to stick to it, give it my all, even when I was exhausted because there's no room for mistakes. I wish I had disciplined myself to have better study habits, which I never had in high school but still managed to ace most tests. Even if you ace tests in college, it's not a gurantee for a pass. With so many things involved, I would have told myself to treat every college project with the same importance, because, no matter how frivilous it seems, it counts in the end. College takes total dedication.

I actually attend Madera center also located in Madera which wasn't available on the list. The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school in my opinion is someone who really isn't interested in advancing their education, the cirriculum is made fairly easy to understand by instructors here, the campus is small so there's definitely help available to students who need it, and they don't necessarily offer a wide variety of classes but they do offer what it takes to get you to a university.

The thing I would brag about the most would be how easy each class is made. They are seriously no stress classes, no matter what level of education you might have before hand. There are so many tools and ways to make a class easy here if you think it's not, and the teachers really have the chance to be more hands on with the students.

Margarita

I believe every school is different amongst the other schools. Madera Community College is unique in it's own way. The people are helpful, friendly and the most unique thing about the school is it's shape.

Well the repercussions of going back in time and changing something would be huge and uncontrollable as interconnected as everything is. We have to learn to take things as they are because they are our doing and even if we think that other decisions would have been better, we don't know where they would have led.

I come to school to learn, so as long as I get an education I don't brag about Madera Community College District. The only thing that is not so good is the food. There is not a lot of variety to choose from.

Madera Beauty College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.