Rockford, IL
Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College

Erin

AVOID AVOID AVOID if you need loans to pay for school! The financial aid department was raided by the IRS, and their only interest was to give you high interest loans so they get kickbacks. Common knowledge is story of financial aid officers stealing return check from student and cashing it for themselves. BUT their vet tech program is great and the staff fantastic. Best advice is to not have too many other obligations while in school as the vet tech program demands a lot of time and dedication. Full time job plus class is not recommended at all.

Katelyn
From Vet tech program

From Vet tech program

You have to make the time to study. 10 week courses are hard. You get a lot of info shoved down your throat and it is hard to swallow. You only get two chances a class. Then dismissed. This school does not really work around your schedule. No night classes were available after a certain point in vet tech program. There had to be 10 or more students to make a night class. When the program is small to begin with it is hard to find that many students to do it at night. So be ready to cut down on your work schedule like I had to because my work is only open 7am-4pm. Overall I wish I went to a different school.

Christopher

The most frustrating thing about my school would have to be that it is just so small. It is still a good school, (and they just expanded), as well as having up-to-date electronic facilities. I think that the absolute most frustrating thing about my school would be having to share a printer with the entire student body.

If I could go back in time and talk to mydelf in high school I wouldn't do it. If I did that I would not be where I am today, I would not have had the same experiences (good or bad) that got me where I am today. I wouldn't have all of my wonderful children, my loving wife, and I probably would not even be in this town anymore. I think about that subject alot and always seem to come up with the same answer. I am happy with where I am at in life right now, and I wouldn't change anything.

My school only offers three different fields of degrees. I would have to say that either the IT dept., or the buissiness dept. would have to be what the school is best known for. The only advice that I have is that if you are serious about going to college act like it. You're paying to be there whether you are or not. Trust me, the instructors could care less if you miss, but they are quick to help if you put forth effort.

Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.