Maharishi University of Management Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Maharishi University of Management

ab

MUM is a pretty quaint place located in a somewhat quirky town. The campus is relatively safe and everyone is always blissful. In general, the professors are always there for you and want to see you grow. I wish the food on campus was better, though.

Megann

I love love love the school. Love the teachers and the block system. The writing department and everyone in it is absolutely amazing. It definitely is a unique school, and it has its ups and downs. There is a definite 'new-agey', meditator vibe, which some people may not feel comfortable with. There also aren't all that many clubs/extracurricular activities -- but the ones we do have are excellent!

I have spent a total of 2.5 years here to complete my undergraduate degree. I am happy I found a community that is supportive and understands the importance of inward work. I enjoyed all my time here as the town a magical little green gem tucked away in the cornfields. If you're looking to meditate and contemplate things in life you never felt like you had time to before- this is the place to go do the mental work!