Malone University Campus Life Reviews

Overall a great experience

Alli

I love Malone!

Abbie

I absolutely love this university! It is a wonderful atmosphere to be in for trying to get your education! All faculty and staff here are willing to do whatever they can to help you put your best foot forward and provide you with opportunities to help you excel after graduation! I don't think I could have chosen a better university!

Olivia

Like every university, Malone has its ups and downs. The academic atmosphere is great and so important, and I love how they continuously push me towards God. I wish some of the buildings were more updated, but other than that I truly can't think of a negative comment on Malone. It's students, staff, and atmosphere creates an amazing learning experience. If I had the chance to pick colleges again, I would pick Malone every time.

Pollyanna

Malone University is a fantastic school. I could not imagine going anywhere else to get my degree. It advertises what it gives- a faith based education, deep personal relationships with students and professors alike, and many opportunities to explore or learn about different cultures, religions and beliefs. ideally located with a beautiful campus, readily available professors and many places to study or relax. Malone is one of the best Christian Universities in Ohio.

Carrie

Malone is a small school, but we have a great atmosphere and great academics. The professors really, truly care about you - and not just your grades. "Christ's Kingdom First" is part of the mission statement, and it's definitely shown to be true. Looking for great opportunities to get involved on campus, build your resume, or travel? Check, check, and check. It's a great place to be!

Courtney

I love Malone! We are like a family and if someone is struggling with something, there is bound to be someone or something that can help in some way. I won't lie there are things about Malone I see that should be fixed, but what college doesn't have something that they can improve on?

As it is a Christian campus the morals of the faith are not just rules, but expectations upheld by the student body. People who come into Malone bring light and positive energy into each others lives and the very best to initiate growth, as well as a comfortable and safe environment for everyone on campus and off.

Micaela

Malone University is an excellent university when it comes to academics, community, and safety. However, there are some improvements that could be made. There should be better campus food and perhaps a less expensive tuition. There could also be more political or global awareness. Finally, there should be more open-mindedness on certain things like visitation rules, alcohol, and the LGBT+ community to name a few.

Sierra

Malone University is a great school. The academics are exceptional, the professors are approachable, and you won't have any problem finding friends. There is a community like no other here, because at some point, you will know almost everyone on campus. Malone really is a great university.

I love Malone. The professors are dedicated to helping me succeed. They're always available when I have a question, and they make a point of encouraging me not just in academics, but in the rest of my life, as well. They emphasize pursuing excellence in all things, but not for the purpose of glorifying ourselves-- for the purpose of glorifying God. I can't think of any educational environment I'd rather be in!

Alexis

Bryan

Malone is a faith based environment making sure that students are always given the opportunity to grow spiritually. Next it is also a very academically sound institution finding ways to challenge all of its students and allow them to develop and grow upon some of their great habits. It is a very encouraging environment at times but one thing it currently lacks is diversity. The school as also very athletically oriented where you’ll be immersed into a community with student athletes who are consistently building on their time management and disciplinary skills.

Madison

The campus is really small which is nice when it comes to walking to classes. You will probably have the shortest walk compared to any other school. There's not much to do on campus, which is nice if you like peace and quiet, but boring if you're looking for something to do, especially on the weekends. If you're looking for a party, you better plan on traveling to the nearby campuses of Akron, Kent, or Mount Union.

Kaydee

I have enjoyed the visits I have made in the past couple of years. The staff is friendly and welcoming, and the coaches will keep you on top of things so you don't fail any of your classes or miss deadlines for church hours or projects. I will be starting my first semester in the fall of 2019 and I have never been more excited about it. Malone is a university I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a college that focuses on students and their beliefs and well beings.

Maria

Malone University is a decent school at best. The school's facilities and buildings are not great, and the school is very overpriced for the lack of what they offer their students. I expected there to be more groups to join or extracurricular activities to participate in, but it wasn't very popular among students. One of the areas on the campus that has the most lack of funding and facilities is sports. We had to fund-raise a lot for all of our gear, and we had to practice in the athletic building's hallway often due to lack of gymnasiums and facility space. Overall, the sports department is very disappointing for the cost of the university. The class sizes are small, which makes for effective learning and interpersonal relationships with professors. I learned well and made many friends along the way. When it comes to the people at Malone, I was very pleased. You can find genuine and kind people everywhere, from professors to students. I gave Malone University an overall rating of 2/5, because I expected more out of the university for what I was paying. Those two stars are dedicated to the great people I met in my time at the school.

D'Anna

Malone overall is an extremely amazing university. This small school was the right choice for me. Having the smaller class sizes allows for more questions to be asked by the students. Professors are always available after class for questions. I believe that everyone here truly cares for you. We are a small but tight community.

Daniel

Malone University is community oriented they have each other’s back and it is just fun being around people who want you there it’s small but you learn a lot and gain lots of experiences too. The teachers there are very helpful and they are all really nice and they are willing to help out with anything we need and it’s easier to get internships there too

Take our Scholarship Match Quiz!