Manchester, NH
Manchester Community College-Manchester, NH

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Manchester Community College-Manchester, NH

Toni-Ann

Manchester Community College is a phenomenal institution. The staff and lectures are friendly, motivated and ready to work with us through it all. As a Jamaican, that came to America, only a year ago to further my studies it was one decision I don't regret. Manchester Community College (M.C.C), has a wide variety of resources that can aid the students through difficult times.Scholarship and financial aid opportunities are also for students like me that are unable to finance themselves through college. Manchester Community College gives students access to diverse of clubs, courses majors and so on, however, they are lacking in the sports area, due to the small size of the college, don't be alarmed just yet! Our free access to the school gym, makes up for this to some extent. I end my stating, If you are looking for a college that cares. Pick M.C.C!!

Luis

Manchester Community College is one of the best community school in Connecticut. it provides with the best academics education to help you on a four year college when it comes to transferring and it helps you in the long run when it comes to saving up money

Kaitlyn

During my third semester at this community college, I decided to transfer to a four year university. However, I did not transfer because of my lack of love for the school. Manchester CC is a great school with incredibly helpful staff members, accessible professors, and just an overall remarkable atmosphere for students.

carilyne

Manchester community college is an amazing place to start your college experiences. it is very small and that makes it very easy to find all your classes. there are many resources to help you with your assignments. and there is also tutors available .

I really like going to Manchester Community College. I feel as though they are preparing me to transfer to my 4-year college of my choice and I am saving a lot of money without compromising my education. Most of the professors (that I have had at least) truly care about you understanding the material and making sure you are prepared to go on to the next step.

Hillary

My advice would be to reach out to others- DO YOUR BEST. Every single second counts in high school. Students who reach out to others in charitable and friendly ways are often the most happy people in life. In order to succeed in life, you need to discover that it is more about others and less about you. In serving people you will find yourself and you will find your true gifts and talents. We live in a "all about me world" - by discovering others we truely discover ourselves.

Excellent teachers! Many people think that community colleges are for youth that don't get into big 4 year universities. It is just the opposite for me- I am going there now to build my resume to get into an even better university. The teachers are awesome, the subjects are fascinating and my experiences has been well worth it.

I brag that community colleges are a bargain. I am going there to get my associates degree as a 15 year old. I believe that the more education a person can attain the better one will be in life. Community colleges are an excellent place to begin your college experience.

Local, inexpensive, and a good starting point to launch into most any career.

Local, inexpensive, and a good starting point to launch into most any career.

I would tell myself to take as many classes in high school as possible, that way when you do go to college you'll have a great head start. Another would be to work hard to build a good GPA, and to start looking for college scholarships now so you won't have to work two jobs just to pay for classes later. These are things I tell the high schoolers I work with, and they shrug their shoulders and say, "Thanks mom, I know." I wish I had someone tell me these things in high school.

Whenever I need help at my school, noone seems to be able to do so. They simply write an e-mail adress down and say, "do it yourself" or don't have answers. It is very bothersome. I am not the only student that has complained about it.

Melissa

People who have decided that their life can be better and have chosen a different path for themselves. It may not be the easiest and will it will take hard work and determination, but they can do it.

Manchester Community College is unique because of the people that attend. The students are both young and old, new and returning students, and determined. It's nice to know that after being out of school for four years, I can come back and I don't feel inadequate because I am not the only one. Some people are just now able to get back into school and better themselves, when others are right out of high school ready to learn more.

Is this decision really what you want to do, or because it sounds the most appealling? Are you going to be happy? Are you going to use it? In high school I decided I wanted to be a cosmetologist. Well I have been out of school now for three years and I still don't work in a salon. I work at a dry cleaners. I don't really enjoy doing hair. It isn't my niche. I believe in learning from your mistakes, but sometimes those mistakes are costly and very time consuming. I am a better person for having gone through this. I met some great people, but I wish everyday I could go back, go to a more conventional college, because that's what I like to do. I want to enjoy what I do. I don't have to make a huge paycheck, but atleast if I am happy, that's what counts.

Manchester Community College-Manchester, NH administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.