North Manchester, IN
Manchester University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Manchester University

Zoe

This is a developing college. It is a predominately white college meaning there are less than 200 black students and students of other minorities. The profesors are always available and because the town is small there are very many communal ties (so easy community service). From end to end the campus is about a 10 minute slow paced walk, meaning you could wake up five minutes before class and be there on time. They take into account the views of the students to maximize retention and student growth.

Mallory

When I was first looking for colleges and universities to potentially attend I thought the only things that mattered to me were how the sports programs were, did they have my major, and how the institution looked in general. It was a very naive way of thinking and looking for where I would spend the next 4 years at least. But, something happened when I came and visited Manchester for the first time. The atmosphere felt entirely different from any other school I had been too. There was no intimidation, friendly faces were everywhere, wonderful staff and students, and an over all feeling of home. I had visited Purdue, IU, Aurora University, University of Tampa, and University of Southern Florida. All of them are fantastic schools, but none of them were able to provide the same feelings that came when at Manchester. Sure we may not have the best athletics, a large campus, and we definitely aren't in a highly populated area, but that is okay. Here we have plenty of diversity, clubs and activities always taking place, a tight knit student body, opportunities for students to broaden their horizons in anyway you can imagine, and most importantly there is always a place for anyone here. We encourage people to come as they are and not to be afraid of being themselves. If I am ever asked what schools I would recommend for high school students I will always recommend Manchester. But, then I will tell them that they should keep their minds open for schools that they might not expect to like. Because, you never know what its going to be like until you take a step on campus and experience for it yourself.

Manchester University has made a huge impact on my life. Thanks to this school, I have been able to travel the world easily and discover what I love and what I want to do in life. Manchester University has helped me discover my passion for animals and the professors are currently helping me the best they can to be accepted into a graduate school for Veterinary Medicine. This school's first priority are it's students and that is what make it different from other schools.

Carissa

Manchester University is a very welcoming and open minded school. Since starting I have been privileged to make life long friends. In addition, Manchester offers classes in a variety of fields, such as gender studies and exercise science. This variety allows for students to take classes in not only in their major, but also in any other field that interests them. By attending this school, I feel that not only do I receive a well rounded education, I am also becoming prepared to take on the world after I graduate.

Alexis

Manchester is a respected school with great faculty and academics. It's a small school which affords the opportunity to know your faculty and students more in depth. Manchester offers programs in Psychology such as Industiral Organizational which are not offered at other undergraduate schools. The campus is safe and staff are responsive to needs of the student. I would highly recommend Manchester University.

Adreanna

In my opinion of Manchester University, the campus is wonderful. Every student will talk to you no matter if they know you or not. It is a very welcoming college. Classes are enjoyable. You get one on one help from the teachers. You can walk around at night and not feel scared. It's a nice private college.

Gabrielle

amazing

amazing

Tiffany

I would tell myself to be overly prepared for whatever obstacles life may bring. I would also make sure to tell myself that I should not worry about every little thing and that I should try my best in everything I do. College is not as stressful as I planned it out to be. I will let myself know that as long as you stay on top of everything that there is nothing to worry about. College is a new experience. Its a chance to start over and recreate yourself. College is not just for learning at the moment but it is use for learning and teaching others after you graduate and share the experience with others. Most of all I would let myself know that it is fine to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them.

I wish I woud have known that you need a car to go everywhere and that it is a school that focuses on the core classes, almost more than the intended majors.

I don't think that I have any negative comments about my school. verything is graeat and it provides me with a lot of help and opportuities that I need to excel and be prepared for life after college.

Caitlin

My classmates here at Manchester University are equally diverse. There are multiple people from different countries and ethnic backgrounds, but everyone treats each other the same. We are all here to learn and grow in the knowledge of what we are studying.

During the year keep your mind on getting into Harvard after undergrad. Do not give up. There will be long hours of applying for scholarships, but it will pay off. You should visit all of the schools that accept you and determine which one fits you the best. The financial aid package each college gives you needs to be scrutinized over and over again. Loans are not good at all so try and eliminate as much money as you can with scholarships. When you finally decide to go away don't forget your friends back at home because they will be a good source for comfort when you are feeling lonely or just need people to talk to that know you better. You will be nervous the first time attending your classes, but the only difference is the advanced work involved. Living on the third floor of a dorm can be fun because for the haunted house your floor is the scariest. The clubs you get involved as a first year get you noticed by others for the future. The key is to study multiple hours for each course. You will be on the road to success.

When people ask me what is the best part about Manchester University I say the biggest thing is the atmosphere. Everyone is kind and treats each other with respect often. I always have the doors held open for me along with people just randomly sitting next to people they do not know yet. I also brag highly about the one on one attention students get from the professors. Professors have very flexible office hours and respond quickly to emails when there is a problem. There are many clubs and organizations that make this campus involved and focused.

Nancy

I am very happy I decided to come to this college because the classes are small, which means that the relationship with the professor is more bonding. The professors actually know your name and they take the time to help you with anything you need not just academic situations. Also I enjoy the small campus which allows me to get anywhere on campus in five minutes.

I currently do not know of a stereotype of students here at my school.

The most popular student activities are going to the football games and also the MAC activities.

The academics here are very diverse. This has allowed many students to change their major and not have to transfer to a different school. The classes are challenging and are related to real life issues.

Manchester University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.