North Manchester, IN
Manchester University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Manchester University

RANDA

If I was in high school, and knowing what I know now, I would tell myself to always work hard to get what I wanted. I would study harder than what was asked of myself and to persevere. I don't think we realize in high school how important the studying was, until we are in college and then realize why the teachers asked so much of us. I would tell myself that entering college and moving away from home would be a little stressful at first, but to get involved with activities, meet new friends and have fun.

Manchester University is very receptive of all types of people.

I cannot think of anyone that should not attend Manchester University.

My classmates are extremely intelligent and very motivated.

My classmates are extremely intelligent and very motivated.

I would tell myself to be prepared to ask many questions. Be alert and always complete homework on time and thouroughly. Ask for writing tips and attend study tables. Be aware of all the fine print in the syllabus.

The best thing about Manchester University is that there are so few students. The professors are able to interact much more because they have smaller classes to handle. Manchester is like a large extended family.

A small, close knit community with people trying to succeed and helping others succeed with them.

One thing I would tell myself as a senior would be to be confident. When it came to school and sports I wasn't always the most confident person out there. But knowing what I know now you have to be confident in order to be as successful as you can be. And when you are confident in yourself you feel a lot better about yourself and take pride in everything that you do. I would also tell myself to make sure to get involved in as many clubs and activities as possible. You only go to college once and you want to meet as many people as you can. Getting to know different people from different backgrounds is so interesting and fun, but you also get to meet some great people.

ellis

they are great students. They understand how other people are and want to know them more and work to be the best friend they can be.

Never look back and always look to the future. You have the tools to be something great in life. Just make sure you, stay the course work hard, and always remember where you came from.

ho whappy i am to be there and that i'm on the soccer team

Mitchell

My advice to myself would be stop procrastinating. Procrastinating and skimming through a chapter right before class won't work anymore. You have to actually study and stop playing video games. Also, relying on your friends to help you out needs to stop as well. In college you have to be a big boy and learn to man up and admit when you don't understand something. Go to the professor, the learning center, or get a tutor. Don't sit there and beat yourself up and keep your self from being the best you can be. College isn't high school.

The worst thing about manchester is that our breaks don't line up with other colleges breaks. My christmas break started later and lasted longer then most other schools.

The type of people who shouldn't come to this school are people who don't care about their education. People who want to party or only got in because of a sports scholarship should considering going somewhere else. The school does a really good job at keeping the students on track and if you don't want to succeed, you are just going to waste the schools time.

Miranda

Manchester College is a small, friendly, easy-going school with high academic expectations in a community that you immediately feel a part of.

Miranda, don't be soo scared. Don't be scared about leaving all of your friends and family and everything you've ever known. You are going to meet people who will change your life in ways you won't believe. You are going to befriend people who you will be friends with for the rest of your life. The things you learn will be greater than facts from a textbook. This might not be your first choice but you will soon find out that this was the right choice and you won't understand how it couldn't have been your first choice. Don't worry about not knowing what you want to do, your professors will help you figure that out along the way. The community there will be a family that you will never forget. So stop being soo scared and get ready to enjoy the best years of your life.

My school is small. Smaller than my high school. This is fantastic because each student gets so much more one on one time with each of our professors.They are actually concerned with our lives. I've created special bonds with professors. They take us out for lunch, invite us into their homes and treat us like their own children. It's something special you can't get from a big school like OSU.

Kara

Manchester is a tight knit community, and a fun place to be with friends, that is academically focused and culturally diverse...

I would tell myself to take every class seriously, and to take making friends and keeping friends even more seriously. Starting college is a scary process, but with friends who are going through to same thing, it makes it so much easier. I would also tell myself to talk to older students and to get advice from them. It's definitely a different world, but it's also a very fun world and a chance to make new friends and to make a new start. You can be anyone you want to be, and your past doesn't have to follow you unless you want it to. After all of this, I would tell myself that the most important thing to do is to have fun. College may only end up being the four years ahead of you, so make the most of out it and the best memories will be made while you're having fun, with the new friends that you have made.

The thing that's the worst is the no alcohol policy. Manchester is a dry campus, so no one, even those who are old enough to drink, are allowed to have alcohol on campus, and get a hefty fine and community service. It causes a lot of underage drinking at houses, and a lot of drunk driving from those trying to get back to campus.

Kyla

The small college atmosphere where all your professors know your name is a great learning environment.

I would tell myself to roll with the punches. College is about learning who you are and what you want to do because more than likely if you think you already know what you want to do for sure, you are COMPLETLEY wrong. Yes going to classes and your grades are important but while in college you will learn so many life lessons that have nothing to do with your academics, which are just as important. I would also tell myself that nothing is impossible, that if the opportunity is present then you should snatch it up quickly. There may also be some road blocks but there is not only one way to get where you want to be, just find a detour that works and take it. College is an amazing experience, embrace it.

I think the best thing about my school is teacher to student ratio.

Make sure you find activities to keep yourself busy on the weekends.

Make sure you find activities to keep yourself busy on the weekends.

Manchester College is best known for the individual attention provided by faculty to students.

As a high school senior, I was completely unsure of what my future held career-wise. I came into college with as an "Undecided" major. As I look back, I wish that I had explored my interests more. I have always been interested in health-related topics and medicine. If I would have realized in high school that I wanted to pursue a health career, I would have made my freshman year of college much less stressful because I took a plethera of classes trying to figure out my major. I would tell my high school senior self to job shadow medical professionals and take more health-related classes.

Kasey

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself that college is not as easy as high school. Be prepared to work much harder than you did in high school. There will be a lot less drama than high school, but that doesn't mean the stress of fitting in will go away. College is a chance to explore who you really are, so don't let anyone take that experience away from you. Get to know people, get to know you. Live life to the fullest and do not be shy. People who are your true friends will love and accept you for who you really are. College will be an experience of a life time, so enjoy it, but not to much. Stay focused on your dreams and one day you will get there.

I would consider Manchester's dedication to their students to be the best thing about my school. All of my professors have been dedicated to helping me learn and pass my classes with excellent grades.

I think Manchester College is a campus for students who like the at- home, small town feeling. Manchester is a close- knit family type of campus. Students who like meeting new people every day, partying, and being surrounded by strangers should not attend Manchester College. Students with low motivation, GPAs, and ambition should not attend this school. Manchester does not accept students who do not care about their future, about their grades, about helping others. If you want to blend in to the crowd, Manchester is the not the school for you.

Manchester University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.