North Manchester, IN

Manchester University

« See more reviews of Manchester University

Manchester is extremely small and even though its gets annoying that there is not always a lot to do, the faculty and students are so well rounded and helpful that it makes it worth a few uneventful weekends.

Manchester College is a place where students are able to get a high quality education, with small classes, one on one attention with their professors, and academic help from a Success Center.

I am practical and like to have real world reffences to what I learn; I also find that there is more to be learned than just what is taught in the classroom.

My school is a place where I have the opportunity to be a leader, network with my professors, expericience different cultures and study abroad.

Manchester College is a small, friendly, easy-going school with high academic expectations in a community that you immediately feel a part of.

Manchester is a tight knit community, and a fun place to be with friends, that is academically focused and culturally diverse.

Manchester College is a great place to discover yourself, make friends, and become the professional you want to be.

Manchseter College is friendly, diverse place where there is plenty of room to grow into the adult you want to be.

The small college atmosphere where all your professors know your name is a great learning environment.

A small, close knit community with people trying to succeed and helping others succeed with them.