North Manchester, IN

Manchester University

« See more reviews of Manchester University

My classmates here at Manchester University are equally diverse. There are multiple people from different countries and ethnic backgrounds, but everyone treats each other the same. We are all here to learn and grow in the knowledge of what we are studying.

Most were people I adored, especially in the Communication Studies department; I miss them dearly now that I have graduated, and I truly wish I could have the conversations with them that I did on a regular basis again.

My classmates are some of my new best friends. They are not only a name on an attendance list, but people I expect to gain new friendships with that shall last throughout a lifetime.

they are great students. They understand how other people are and want to know them more and work to be the best friend they can be.

My classmates are very diverse and interested in learning; they work hard and are always willing to help you understand.

Funny-loving people who are dedicated to changing the world, while they learn all that is possible to help them succeed.

My classmates have always been helpful, encouraging, and engages in whatever subject we are taking.

My classmates are very friendly and very into what they are doing.

My classmates are extremely intelligent and very motivated.

My classmates are hilariously enlightening.