North Manchester, IN

Manchester University

« See more reviews of Manchester University

When people ask me what is the best part about Manchester University I say the biggest thing is the atmosphere. Everyone is kind and treats each other with respect often. I always have the doors held open for me along with people just randomly sitting next to people they do not know yet. I also brag highly about the one on one attention students get from the professors. Professors have very flexible office hours and respond quickly to emails when there is a problem. There are many clubs and organizations that make this campus involved and focused.

Manchester is a beautiful campus. The faculty and staff are always more than welcome to help you with anything you need. There is a small student teacher ratio, so you do get one on one help rather than have a big school that has a class of 300, and a teacher may not be able to help you.

I TELL THEM THAT THIS SCHOOL HAS BEEN THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE AND THAT MY EDUCATION THIS FAR HAS BEEN WORTH EVERY PENNY. I AM VERY PROUD TO WHERE MY MANCHESTER SOFTBALL UNIFORM TO REPRESENT MY COLLEGE.

The profs are friendly and very willing to work with you. The campus as a whole is fairly open minded and accepting of people from diverse backgrounds.

That it's very small and the teachers really want to get to know you and want you to succeede in the program that you choose.

The smaller size and how that positively affects the class room learning enviorment.

ho whappy i am to be there and that i'm on the soccer team

The professor attention and practical experience.

The Science Building.