Manhattan, KS
Manhattan Area Technical College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Manhattan Area Technical College

Rhonda
A wonderful school!!

It is a great place to learn and get an education that can lead you to better things.

A wonderful school!!

James T.

I have only taken one class at Manhattan Area Technical Collge, and this year I plan to take a full schedule.

The best type of student is a punctual. In the early 1990's when I began school, I was most interested by science and social studies. My favorite subjects are art, physical science, and math. I plan to take the National ACT Test in the spring. James M.

M.A.T.C. is a good school for prerequisites.

Sonja

No online classes for my field of study.

No online classes for my field of study.

I would tell myself to go to college and not stop until i had a degree, no breaks, because the longer you wait the harder it is to go back to school. I would tell myself to take out student loans, and never let myself say that i didn't have enough money for school. Once you get married and have children school is not a priority anymore and your focus will be lost. It's best to get it over with when your young, it's sets the building blocks for the rest of your life.

Someone looking for a specific job certification, not a school for those who are unsure what to study.

Manhattan Area Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.