Manhattan Christian College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Manhattan Christian College

Gabrielle

Overall, this college has helped me in growing as my own person. Because it is a religious college, they encourage us to study about God, but they also understand that we need to think our own thoughts and we are aloud to give our opinions. The students are warm and friendly, and the teachers want to spend time to get to know each student. The school is small and so this allows the teachers to spend one-on-one time with the students in order to help them grow as people. I could not have chosen a better college to grow at and to learn.

Phillip

My overall view of MCC is pretty open. I have made and seen a lot of friendships built up into this school. To see others show unity, joy, and now love is key to how MCC can become a better college for those who are interested. I highly encourage you to come out here to come and see the campus and see what we're about. We're so blessed to live in a college town with Kansas State University, and Manhattan Area Technical College. We have so many options with continuing education and opportunities to study a dual degree with MCC and KSU, or MCC and MATC. They don't call Manhattan, Manhappiness for a reason so come check out MCC while you're checking out KSU or MATC.