New York, NY
Manhattan School of Music

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Manhattan School of Music

Eunsung

Manhttan School of Music is a very safe place for everyone whether you are from different culture or background. We value our unity and sense of family. MSM has great faculty and opportunity. And, the school is located in very accessable place (MTA 1 Train) with very good resturants around. I recommend you to check out our school and see what is different than other music conservatory.

Liana

It is an amazing, productive, supportive community of people all striving toward a common life goal. Students take their work and their craft very seriously here. The faculty is world-class and the location of the school opens endless opportunities to learn from the best of the best professionals and their performances and even start working professionally.

Callie

It felt like home. Everyone... students, faculty and staff were welcoming and helpful. It has the program that is perfect for my goals. I feel like I will get the necessary training and instruction for the career I want to have in the future. I also feel like I'll be surrounded by others that have my same drive and determination. Can't wait to be on campus in the fall.

Brandon

I LOVE IT!! No better place to be to grow as a musician. I am aligned with the best instructors who push me to be my best and challenge me daily. I am surrounded by a stellar group of student musicians whose talents are boundless. There is an environment of collaboration and the teamwork with peers. Not to mention the location of the school. No better city to study and live when your life revolves around music and the arts.

Narek

Great school, faculty and environment. It is also a great advantage for students that come from all over the world to be able to have access to New York City, get to enjoy the city and gain the experience of living in the greatest city in the world

Amy

If I had to opportunity to advise my teenage self in my future decisions, I would tell myself to take advantage of the opportunities available from home. I would push myself to work together with my parents to build my credit score, instead of running off to "do it myself." I would explain the importance of being humble, and that it is alright to accept help every once in awhile!

Manhattan School of Music is a wonderful learing environment for students interested in pursuing a career in music. It's a conservatory for music so there are no science or math classes. There are classes like music history or music theory but the only non music class you take is a humanities class. The teachers are amazing and all well known! Living in New York City is also a plus. Through the school, you can purchase student discount tickets to the Met and sometimes get free tickets to music events in New York! The MSM music program is the best.

To all you high school seniors, do not give into senioritis. True it is easier to slack off senior year and apply to a college that requires little effort to be accepted to. But look into all the colleges you can! College is going to be where you are going to spend the next 4 years of your life so you may as well put some effort into your college application. Also, take advantage of your electives in high school, especially if you are unsure of what you want to do in college and plan on applying undecided. There are some pretty neat electives in high school that I wish my college offered. If you are interested in sewing, science, psychology, etc. look into extra classes related to those subjects! You may surprise yourself at how much you may enjoy the class! I took a fashion design class my senior year and loved it! I love music more but now I know that I could also go into fashion. So to sum this up, sprint to the finish. High school is preparing you for the real world so don't be lazy and give up on your senior year.

If you are not sure if you want to pursue a career in music or only like to play music when you want to, then MSM is not the school for you. If you truely love music and wish to study it and be surrounded by musicians, then this is the right school for you. If you are interested in other subjects and want to minor in music, this is not the school for you. It is a music conservatory where students are working towards perfecting their craft in music.

Solomon

I have obtained a very fine high-level music education. It is very valuable to me because I am a classical pianist and without attending this music conservatory I could not raise me musical education to where it is today. I have made some very good friends and musical contacts by attending this conservatory in New York City.

Manhattan School of Music administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.