Manhattanville College Top Questions

Mville

International Bazaar, Quad Jam, Fall Fest, and 200 Nights. CASTLE PARTIES !!!

dean

Manhattanville College is a Reknowned dancce/theatre nd education institutio. by incorporating incredible diversity among the campus. the school offers a range of activities for off campus fun and on campus not much goes on but provides a safe peaceful environment for studying and research. the students and faculty are kind and helpful that makes it more inviting for new students.

Theresa

Their music department, it truley is awsome!

Randy

Manhattanville College is best know for their liberial arts program. For those who want to major in education and/or bussiness, the best liberial arts program is in this campus. They have very good educational classes, bussiness classes, etc.

Junior

Manhattanville is best known for sports and having a good computer science course, is also known for having good art and visual art programs.

Jenna

It is definitely best known for its castle and its diverse campus community as well as its students that are from over 60 different countries around the globe.

Bailey

Education, drama and theater and its growing communications department. being culturally diverse

We are known for our School of Education and our Men's and Women's Ice Hockey teams. We are also recognized for Reid Hall which is a beautiful castle that sits at the top of our Quad.

Brian

My school is best known for it's terrific programs in Music and Education. Combined, it produces a lot of the area's best music teachers.

The music department; the education department; small size/class sizes; pretty campus; close relationships between professors and students.