Mansfield University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

Mostly unmotivated, very poorly educated people. The music program is the only program that this does not apply to.

Teaka

The type of students that should attent this school are students looking to get away from home, to experience a rural area. Students who like to sbe outside and enjoy nature. Also students that enjoy small class sizes and small towns should attend Mansfield University.

People who are introverted and shy tend to do better since it is a smaller school. We still do have extroverts and people who are out going. Someone who does not need a big mall, or lots of things to do that are off campus are the type of people who should attend this school.

I don't think there's one specific type of person who would attend. Just anyone who would like to make friends and feel apart of a community while they further their education.

This school is great for students who are interested in smaller class sizes and more attention from professors on their studies. It is also a great school for students who are interested in arts as we have an excellent music program and art department. Our English literature program is also amazing. If students like a rural area this school is perfect for them. There are also a lot of things to do in the area despite the small town size.

Beth

Those who should attend this school should be those students looking for a very small college with small class sizes. There isn't much to do around town so these students must have the drive to become involved with on-campus organizations and keep themselves busy with on-campus activities. You must also have a good idea of what you'd like to major in since there are less choices.

I recommend this school for anyone who didn't care about their grades in high school and now realize that they need college. Also those students who are middle class and can't find any scholarships like me because it will be the best school you can possibly afford, that is if you can get finacial help from your parents.

The type of person who should attend this school is someone who is looking for a college where they are not just a number in their classes. If you want to be able to have your professor personally know you, and if you like small classrooms then Mansfield is a perfect school for them.

Aimee

Mansfield University is best for people who enjoy the outdoors. It is set on a hill and so getting to classes almost requires a daily hike. I enjoy this very much and think it is one thing I really enjoy about school. Also, many students at Mansfield University are artistic. People who are accepting of other cultures and learning about those cultures will be thrilled with Mansfield.

The kind of person who should attend MU would be someone who wants a small school. With only about 3,000 students, it's a small enough school to have small class numbers and make lots of friends but it is also big enough to have the opportunities that larger instituions would have also.