Watertown, WI
Maranatha Baptist University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Maranatha Baptist University

Katherine

MBU is a great place to learn more about God and grow physically, mentally, and spiritually. It has a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. School spirit is great, and the people really care about each other. There are many places to hang out with friends both on and off campus. Overall, it is an amazing place, and I look forward to attending this fall.

Phoebe

While no campus is perfect, Maranatha provides a safe and friendly atmosphere that makes you very comfortable. Friends are easy to make, and it becomes a second family/home. Faculty and staff provide an excellent education with a Biblical worldview that prepares you for your career in the secular world. Not only that, they make time to invest in you and your future, and make it very obvious that they care about you and your future. I feel as if I am beyond blessed by the number of people investing in me! We also have a huge variety of extracurriculars to be involved in that help you enjoy your experience and teach you in non-academic ways. (As well as help you meet and grow with friends!) All around, MBU provides a Biblical education that grows, teaches, stretches, and surprises you. I look forward to my remaining years here!

Kathryn

I like Maranatha Baptist Bible College because it is very personal. The teachers love us all and pay attention to each one of us. They stop to talk to us about how our lives are and sometimes even invite us into their homes. I love going to a teacher's home, eating with their family and being able to spend more time getting to know my teachers personally.

Lydya

I love it! Maranatha is a place where you can go to Study and also grow your relationship with Christ. Class sizes are perfect; not too small, but big enough for great discussions. The size of the school makes it seems like everyone is family. The faculty are always around to help you.

Bethany

Attending at Maranatha has been an amazing experience! I am a music major, so my time is always accounted for. Maranatha provides a quality education for all majors. I know students who are freshmen as well as graduates and Maranatha has prepared and equipped them for a successful life.

I love Maranatha! Nothing is perfect, but this is the closest thing to it. It is the best place I could ever imagine going to school. It's an amazing campus with a dedicated and kind community of students and faculty who really cares about each and every student, while giving a complete and high caliber education. It is home away from home.

My school environment is wonderful. My school is small enough that the teachers get to know the students, and yet large enough to have many different activities. Overall, my school has a atmosphere of excitement, and a eagerness to learn and better oneself.

Maranatha has several different activities for everyone to get involved in. They include sports teams, basketball volleyball, soccer, softball and football. But if sports aren't for you, we have music groups that travel, and a great drama program.

The student body has a heart for service to the Lord. We are all very excited to learn about our various majors, and there is a feeling of excitement around campus.

The teachers get to know the students very well, and they are always willing and eager to help students succeed. The academics at my school are excellent.

James

Try to do a better job of getting projects done on time. Learn to think outside the box and adapt unforeseen circumstances. Develop strong interpersonal skills. Most of all, choose a school that treats its students like adults.

An ultra-conservative Baptist who likes being told how to think and what to do.

Linnea

sign up early fillout as many scholarships as you can and work hard.

sign up early fillout as many scholarships as you can and work hard.

good work ethics, very bright students, and good teachers.

learning to write more papers and set a due dates for them would be a great skill to aquire. also learn how to work well with other people and learn how to be quiet but strong. learn how to survive without sleep without being grumpy the next day. learn more patients grace and kindness and learn to give others the benifit of the doubt.

Grace

If I were to go back to myself as a high school senior, I would remind myself that academics at college are not everything; people are everything. I would tell myself to make friends and make relationships deep, not shallow. It is a good thing to do well in school, but if I am not impacting peoples' lives, I will have no relationships after college. I would advise myself to allow people into my life, even during my busiest times of the semesters, so as to encourage and help them with their problems. Take the time to care about people; don't just take the time to care about your schoolwork.

Any person looking for a conservative, religious, structured, friendly, academically challenging school, you should attend Maranatha Baptist Bible College. The teachers are not only looking to teach the material they are well-trained in, but are also looking to form relationships with their students that will allow them to help with questions and life answers outside of the classroom. The dorms provide a safe and enjoyable environment that promotes friendships and encouragement.

Any person looking for a non-structured, no-rule party school should not attend Maranatha Baptist Bible College. This school is very organized and upholds a strict demerit system and requires a high level of moral excellence in its students.

Maranatha Baptist University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.