Marian University-Fond Du Lac

« See more reviews of Marian University-Fond Du Lac

This university seems to be very welcoming, especially for new and transfer students, and really make a student feels like he or she is at home. The staffs, advisors, and faculties try their best to work with their students and accomodate needs as necessary. The campus itself is not too big and spread out which in turn it makes it easier to walk from one building to the next.

Marian College of Fond du Lac is a well diverse school that offers opportunities to improve social life, work-related life, and mental life through the different studies that students partake in, in order to achieve their goal of graduating with their specified degree.

A diverse community and excellent education that goes beyond the classroom and helps to develop the student while instilling core Catholic values and creating life-long relationships both personal and professional.

My school is a small school, with little to do but I get a chance to build closer realtionships with people.

A nice and small community with decent sized classes but a lack of dedication from students.

Conservative college with strong Catholic presence, specializing in Nursing and Education.

My school is a small private catholic University.

My school is flexible, and easy to navigate.

A simple place, but with unquie qualities.

My school is expensive.