Marian University-Fond Du Lac

« See more reviews of Marian University-Fond Du Lac

The one great thing that is unique about Marian is your ability to feel like you are really part of the school. Not only, are there smaller class sizes so you do get to connect with your professors, but there is orientation at the beginning of each year for freshman and transfer students, so that you can get a real feel for campus and get to know other students. At Marian you really feel welcome where at other schools you may feel like just another student.

This is the only college I have been to where my advisor actually advised me! I have attended a total of 4 colleges (online and traditionally), and my advisors did nothing to help me at my first 3 schools - hence why I attended so many. If I would have attended this school first, I would have taken a copletely different approach. If I could do it all over again, I would attend this school from the get go.

Compared to other schools I considered, Marian College offered a much more student-centered faith-based education. The small campus and classes gave me the one-on-one attention I needed. In addition, each class was rooted in the core beliefs of the Catholic principles. I also was able to be involved in a variety of groups and activities including soccer all four years.

Very small class sizes, one class that I took had 5 students! This is very nice.

The professors care about the students, especially in upper-level classes.

Small with are the ups and downs of a big school

Small class sizes

Nothing.