Marian University-Indianapolis Top Questions

Taylor

Someone who is motivated, has strong academics. Students who would enjoy living on campus and have not lived in largely populated cities. While this University is very close to a large population it still boasts a "homey" small appeal. Living on campus just sort of puts in the middle of opportunity to get involved with the school and seeing familiar faces around campus. Students looking to get involved with campus activities, sports and clubs. This University also has a natiionally ranked Nursing Program. No problem finding a great job upon graduation.

Courtney

Marian University is for people that would like a smaller school, but is still near the city with a lot of things to do. If you are interested in Nursing, Marian has a fine Nursing school with a wonderful reputation. If you are the type of person that receives good grades, Marian offers many rewards.

Alexandra

Someone who loves small classes and needs more one on one attention from their professor. Someone who loves small schools and can walk around and recognize everyone.