Marion, IN
Marion Community Schools Tucker Career & Technology Center

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Marion Community Schools Tucker Career & Technology Center

Keenan

As I am still living in the same town and haven't moved very far in my schooling, the best pieces of advice I feel I could give myself would be to apply earlier, take challenging classes, save money, and become less involved with friends. I procrastinated with my college applications. Even though financially I could'nt afford a larger school I feel at a loss for not attempting. If I had gotten accepted into a larger school, I assume I could have found a way to pay for it. In my last year at high school, I took easier classes. This boosted my grade-point-average, but now I'm having to take math classes I could have taken for free during high school. Money has always been a looming issue when I considered college. It discouraged me from applying to larger schools and made my life stressful. Winning this scholarship could allow me to pay for two more semesters. Now, I've realized how little I see previous classmates. It was hard at first, but they have moved on with their lives. Occasionally we see each other, but our friendships will ever be the same.

My school is superior because I can get my neccessary classes out of the way much cheaper than I could in a larger university. Also, it is located twenty minutes from my home so I have a small commute and can still reside with my parents. I can maintain my job as well. I plan to continue school at a more expensive university so because I can work and attend it is helping me save money.

Overall, I feel that my school lacks teachers of a professional manner. They are not professors and I feel as though I am not getting the learning experience others are receiving. The campus is also small, so that contributes to my feelings of not getting the full college experience.

Marion Community Schools Tucker Career & Technology Center administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.