Ocala, FL
Marion Technical College-Ocala

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Marion Technical College-Ocala

Scott

Marion Technical College is a great place to learn and grow in a career field of your choice, anything from Culinary, cosmetology, welding, firefighting and much more. The staff is always friendly and willing to help anyone in need. The fact that they have day and night classes show that they understand people have daily responsibilities such as work or caregiving and allow people to have options. Overall I look forward to attending and graduating from Marion Technical College.

melissa

If I could go back in time to my transition from high school to community college, I honestly would not change much of anything about it; but if I had to pick one thing it would be to have done dual enrollment and started taking college classes while I was still in high school. If I had of done that then I would have graduated with my AA degree 6 months or a year earlier, but then again if I had of done that then I might not of chosen the profession I am currently working on a AS degree for. It took some experimenting with classes and majors to discover that I really wanted to be in health care and radiology is the PERFECT place for me! Which is why as I look back at five years ago that might be the only thing I would change about my high school to college transition. I would also tell myself that I would be much happier if I listen to my gut and go with what I want to do with the rest of my life and not base it all on what everyone else wants for me. Thank You!

The best thing about my school is the way the curriculum interweaves the didactic class time and the clinical time together in a two year program. The teachers are amazing and super nice and have personal experience in the field to share with us and help us all grow as students and eventually radiographers! I would not change my school even if there was one closer to my house I really do enjoy the one on one teaching and clinical experiences!!! Its a great program for me and other dedicated students.

The ideal student for the radiology program at Marion County Technical School is a very dedicated, hard-working, and caring individual that is well rounded in all academic curriculum. It is the medical field so one must be hospitable, sympathetic, energetic, and enthusiastic for the profession and for helping people.

• $0

Marion Technical College-Ocala administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.