Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

Marquette University demands the best of their students by presenting them with stimulating and interesting classes geared towards their intended majors, professors who are passionate about their teaching and who get to know their students on a personal level, and various opportunities for community service in the Milwaukee area.

Marquette has an absolutely beautiful campus that is always bustling with positive energy and it is very easy to feel the community atmosphere; the classes are challenging but in ways that help the students to grow as comprehensive thinkers and as members of a progressive society.

My school is comparable to one big family, Marquette University truly is a community where all are welcomed with loving arms, in this community students are challenged to be the best person possible and acheive heights they never thought they could reach.

Marquette University is a school where faith and service is at the core of the curriculum of learning, and where diversity, oppurtunity, and excelling above your own greatest achievements is something every student can expereince and grasp.

Jordan, a Marquette University freshmen takes you on a short tour of Marquette's campus. You get an in depth look at two freshmen dorms. Lindsey and Kendal, two Marquette freshmen, talk about living on campus in McCormick and Cobeen Hall.

Marqutte is a great school with a strong Residence Life and campus community but academically struggles from similar faults as other prestigious schools where some professors are there to research and not teach.

Marquette University is a Jesuit university that focuses on faith, excellence, leadership, service, and inspires its students to become their own person and follow the university motto: "be the difference".

Marquette University is a beautiful school filled with passionate professors, long standing jesuit tradition and students looking to make a positive difference through service, leadership, and excellence.

Marquette is a Jesuit university which emphasizes education; the campus is small enough to have close-knit classes, but also in the middle of the city which allows us to pursue outside opportunites.

Marquette is an awesome school with a family atmosphere and great learning environment, which provides excellent opportunities for all individuals to get involved in a wide variety of activities.