Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

Marquette is known for multiple things. 1) the basketball team, in particular Dwayne Wade and Al McGuire. 2) the dental school. and lastly 3) the law school.

Most people know of Marquette because of the impressive men's basketball team. However, Marquette is also known for its status as a Catholic University.

My school is best known for creating students that are men and women for others through the unique Jesuit education that is offered at Marquette.

This school is known for its Jesuit orientation. It is very much focused on what we can do for others and how to make the world a better place.

Marquette is known for being expensive, good school with people who know how to study hard during the week and play hard on the weekends.

Marquette Basketball!! Those games are so fun and always wild. The nursing, engineering, and Business schools are very competitave here.

Marquette has made their basketball team, the Golden Eagles, well known. Marquette is also known for its Jesuit heritage.

Marquette University is known for producing leaders in all fields of study, along with great basketball players.

It is best known for its high amount of school spirit and for its involvement with the community around it.

Marquette is probably best known for our sweet basketball team and our high-quality law school.