Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

Dealing with money on campus can be tough. In this video two freshmen who live their financial lives differently explain how they deal with money. Jordan also gives some advice on good use of credit cards.

The way in which the community of Marquette supports each other. You are not alone at the University, but rather, there is a system of support and encouragement to help you whenever you need it.

Marquette University is a university that takes pride in how connected everyone is. The faculty makes an effort to make sure that you aren't just a number but actually an individual.

Marquette has a lot of resources for their students and gives its students experience in the workplace and in the community which really helps them towards their future careers.

It's a small, private college in a downtown location which gives students a lot of job opportunities and an academic advantage over other colleges in the surrounding area.

Marquette University combines faith and service with intellectual growth. I believe this creates a well-rounded and stronger graduate than other universities.

My school has the biomedical sciences program that I found really cool. Also they let undergrads disect whole cadavers in their gross anatomy lab.

The location and great attitude on campus. Also, the "LIMO" service, the safe buses that are available to students in the evenings.

It provides a journalism program that is top notch. The student population size is a great fit; not too large or too small.

Marquette is a very unique community that combines academics, social life, and school spirit in just the right proportions.