Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

What I like least about my school is that the dining halls close so early at night. I would rather them all stay open until at least 8 o'clock at night.

The worst thing about my school is that sometimes people may be about ignorant about minorities, because they aren't accustomed to seeing minorities.

Marquette lacks in trust toward students, treating us as children as if we have no responsibilty, rather than the adults they expect us to be.

Really cold in the winters, but seriously it is in the city so sometimes it might be a little too much for people who arent used to a city

the dorms for the most part aren't the greatest (with some major exceptions) and the cost of the school is a bit expensive but worthwhile

The cost is the worst thing about Marquette University. Though Marquette does offer good financial aid, it is still an expensive school.

Marquette is highly competitive. It can be difficult at times, especially early in your college career, to stand out among your peers.

The lack of diversity. The students are unfriendly and uninterested in making any friends outside of people they already know.

Again, I would have to say parking. I really love Marquette. I have yet to find anything that I dislike about the school.

Sometimes the administration can be hard to work with because one person does not know what the other is doing/ saying.