Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

Someone attending Marquette University should have their main priority be grades. While the classes are not impossible, they will certainly give you trouble if you do not put forth the effort. It also probably helps if they are interested in the industry or business side of most majors. While they have strong opportunities for research, they truly shine in industry relations. Someone attending Marquette should also enjoy service and giving back to the community. A remarkable number of students on campus are involved or volunteer regularly. Finally, be willing to be part of the amazing community that is Marquette!

The type of person that should attend this school would be one who is concerned about making a difference in the world and of being a proactive member in society. One must be outgoing, caring, determined, and academically disciplined. Marquette looks for individuals who enjoy volunteering and who actively engage in class discussions. One must take his/her education seriously and think critically about all material one is learning aobut in class. Marquette's professors encourage students to think outside of the box, and anyone who wants to attend this institution cannot be afraid to do so.

The type of person that attends Marquette University should be focused, motivated and sociable. The school work is a pretty large load and it takes a fair amount of homework and studying to be successful. Also there are many activities, clubs and sports offered, and they are probably one of the only ways to be really involved and have a good college experience here, so the person should be very sociable. The student should be ready to serve. All the fraternities and sororities are service ones and Marquette is huge on community service and giving back.

The type of person who wants to grow in every aspect of their life. You should come to Marquette if you want to be challenged to think outside of the box in the classroom, apply that thought to the world around you, and be the difference in every way you can; whether it be smiling at a stranger, holding the door open, doing community service, or starting new organizations and clubs. At Marquette, you should want to be involved, and jump in all of the amazing opportunities they offer. Marquette students are "go-getters" in every aspect.

I believe that any student can find his or her place at Marquette and love the way the institution shapes him or her. However, I would say students that have a strong academic focus and are interested in performing service within the community would love this school. It is also simple enough to simply be open and looking for a school that teaches its student more than just academics but lessons that will last a lifetime. If the student is the kind of person that is open to change and a challenge, then he or she will love Marquette.

Marquette has something to offer anybody. There are various religious, athletic, and social groups and programs offered across campus. People that want an urban feel will enjoy the downtown location of Marquette University’s campus; yet the friendly, small community campus feel will attract those students that are looking to connect with those around them. Marquette University is the ideal college for a student that is searching for academic rigor, social stimulation, and a place that will allow them to grow as a person.

Any type of person should attend Marquette University. Marquette is located in the diverse city of Milwaukee and offers many different majors and clubs to participate in. One could really do anything at Marquette whether that is to have a relationship with Godto discover the "city life" to cheer for the basketball team or possibly al three. I would say the type of person that should attend Marquette is someone who wants to find them self; find their fears and strengths and to use them to become the person they want to be.

Marquette is a great place for ambitious and energetic people. You don't have to come here having everything figured out; there are so many incredible opportunities available that will help you figure out who you are and what you want to do with your life. As long as you are enthusiastic and willing to try new things, you will have no problem being successful at Marquette. Members of the Marquette community truly just want to help one and other and we love watching each other reach our potentials.

Someone who wants to gain perspective on the world around them would fit in at Marquette. Here, you get the whole college experience. What you learn does not come strictly from the classroom. Students that are willing to get involved and take an active effort in their careers as well as other hobbies would do well. On the other hand, Marquette is a fun place to be, so people who like to have a good time would fit in, too. Plus, any big basketball fan will undoubtedly find a place here.

Someone who is very academically motivated , hard working, trustworthy and honorable. This is a school meant for students who are hardworking but also like to socialize. Their are many opportunities to socialize and get invovled academically and extraciricularly as well. Someone who can handle both school work and a socail commitments should apply for this amazing school. An all around intelligent and helpful person should apply to this school.