Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

Someone who loves school work and learning should attend Marquette. They will fit right in and shine in classes. Someone who is serious about their career in the future would fit in at Marquette because Marquette University has a great reputation and looks awesome on resumes. Also, someone who has the money to pay for school will fit in well and not feel out of place when their friends always want to go spend money shopping or out to eat.

Students at Marquette take their studies seriously, and people who attend Marquette University should expect to do the same. Of course, Marquette is a good place for people who like to have fun, but there's not as much partying as there is at many other schools. The university also has a heavy emphasis on giving back to the community, so people interested in volunteer work should definitely consider attending Marquette.

Marquette is known for being conservative but I have a lot of liberal friends who actively promote liberal views on campus without receiving any trouble from the school. Although we are really homogenius, I'd say that we're open to diversity and even crave it. Just be yourself and if you are unique and different than most students here, actively expose us to what you have to offer!

A student who is serious about getting a great education. One of Marquette's mottos is "we teach students how to think, not what to think." This is so true, its not just cramming info into your head and spitting it out on exams. Instead, they teach us how to apply it to our lives. I know I will be a better, more well rounded person upon my graduation from Marquette!

The person that should attend Marquette University is the kind of person who wants to belong to a really tight community, has a passion to contribute to society and like to give back. At Marquette University we are taught that in life whatever we do, we must be ethical. In other words, you must be compromised with respecting life, work and each person as their own.

Anyone committed to receiving a top notch education and people who enjoy having contact with your professors. We can talk to our professors and are not just a number - all of our teachers know each student by name. We have excellent professors and the university has great relationships with medical schools which is important to me as a future doctor.

A person who is looking to find a place to discover him or herself should attend Marquette. It is a place where students are given the opportunity to develop into a person eager to help others and to succeed themselves. Marquette is a school for anyone, as it makes every person who walks on its campus feel welcomed and needed.

I believe any person who has a strong passion to learn will do great at marquette university. This university cultivates each and every student and helps them develop a well rounded basis of knowledge. As long as a person is willing to put in the effort and do the hard work, they will succeed at this prestigious university.

Marquette is a very diverse school that has a program for students with many different interests. It is perfect for dedicated students who are willing to work hard for their degree, but it also offers a variety extracurricular programs and organizations for students who want to be involved.

Honestly, anyone could attend Marquette, but make no mistake: those who are not dedicated to what they want to do should avoid it. Sure, Freshman and Sophmore year might come and go fairly quickly, but once your major goes into specialization, things change quite drastically.