Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

Marquette University is the home to a student that wants to broaden their horizons and recieve a top shelf education. Students that attend Marquette University are some of the best in the world and really care for others and take learning to a whole new level.

Someone who likes any kind of weather, city environment, a lot of people, and don't mind diversity. Also, one who enjoys sports, and social life , outgoing, however still strives to be an academic achiever. Also, one who appreciates any kind of lifestyle.

This school embraces a large range of personalities, ethnicities, religions, etc. I recommend it to anyone who is seeking to be bigger than themselves: spirituality and service are a big part of the Marquette Identity.

Someone who is a hard worker and wants to study hard. Someone who wants to accel in their field of study. Someone who doesn't like a large campus but likes the availability of resources of a large campus.

Anyone who wants professors to care about you or anyone who is willing to try new things. There are so many clubs and organizations to try that there is something for anyone who is willing to try it.

Someone who is passionate about what they want to study and aims to be the best at what they love. They should want to make a difference in the world around them and be a light in the community.

Someone that is dedicated to attaining a well rounded eduacation and to give back to others. MU has small class sizes and high standards both academically and in its humanitarian efforts.

Any person that is outgoing and is open to a new experience. If you would like to be in a big city, but still have the community atmosphere, then Marquette University is for you.

Any type of person would enjoy Marquette as the campus suits a variety of needs, providing students with opportunities to always learn and grow as individuals and as a community.

One should attend this school if they are really interested in the sciences (especially the medical sciences), engineering, or business and/or have a penchant for social justice.