Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

Someone who is serious about their academics but also enjoys having an active social life and being involved with different student organizations and community service projects.

Someone who is career driven and financial stable. The standards are high, so a student should be prepared to be focused. To be social one must not be shy or live on campus.

A person who wants a good education and a big college atmosphere without the college itself being too big. And hopefully this person is from a fairly well-off family.

someone who likes to work hard and likes cold weather. If you go here you wouldnt want to do PT becase they are not as helpful or motivating as other colleges here.

To me, the school seems to be very open to anyone, no matter what their plans for the future are. There are many different majors offered.

Marquette University is great for engineering, nursing, theology, social work, and buisness, but not for other social science programs.

People who should attend this school are people who like cities, have strong faith backgrounds, and want a medium sized school.

A Marquette student is an open-minded student involved in a variety of activities with passion for learning and helping others!

A person who really loves to learn, and who wants the experience of living in the city would be perfect to attends Marquette.

Someone who has alot of time on their hands to study. People who are organized and willing to pay for a great education.