Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

The kind of person that shouldn't attend Marquette University is someone that is apathetic about their future. If you are unsure about what you would like to do with your life I would suggest that Marquette is not the place for you. It is full of students that are hardworking and have goals for themselves.

If a student isn't looking to be challenged academically then Marquette is not the place for them. At Marquette, students are encouraged to do their best in the rigorous classes provided. The student needs to have a strong desire to learn and achieve greater things because Marquette helps fulfill that need.

Someone who is not willing to put in the effor for their classes because college is very demanding, and Marquette's classes can be difficult if you aren't will to work hard. Also someone who is not willing to make many friends because everyone is very friendly and outgoing here.

This school is very accepting and fitting to all kinds of people. However, if you are a lover of the outdoors and cannot live without greenery, Marquette is not for you. The lake is nearby, and there are some green spaces, but nothing compared to the great outdoors.

people who want to go to school to party. Marquette is very hard, you will spend from the time you get out of class until the time you go to bed studying. unless you are a BS major (like marketing and communications), but they are frowned upon by other students

The kind of peson who shouldn't attend Marquette University is someone who is not open to a diverse community. The Marquette student body and outskirts of campus are extremely diverse because of the fact that the school is located in a large, downtown city.

I think Marquette can be a great fit for anyone. If you want a school that provides a good education and encourages community and service, Marquette is great. It also encourages you to interact with other students and not just stay confined to yourself.

The only type of person that should not attend Marquette, is someone who is unwilling to work hard. Yes, Marquette is academically rigorous, but i believe any one who wants to succeed, and is willing to try their best, is a good fit for this university.

Marquette University has high standards for their students and they expect them to work hard and put forth effort, so this is not the school for students who slack in school work and do not put forth the proper amount of time and effort.

Students that are not willing to work hard and challenge themselves should not consider this school. Also individuals who are not open minded to experiencing different cultures and religions and political ideologies.