Marquette University

« See more reviews of Marquette University

I wish I knew how much time playing a varsity sport would take up outside of practices. Soccer came first, and then school. The program forgot the meaning of a "student-athlete."

One thing I wish I would have known before coming to Marquette University is how different the social scene is compared to a state school and how strict they are in the dorms.

I wish I had considered how long and hard I will have to work after graduating to pay off the debt I am accumulating, and whether it was worth it to me.

I wish I had known that the food offered in the dining halls was not the greatest. I also wish I had known that the weather was so cold in the winter.

I love my college experience so far and I don't believe there is anything that I could have known or prepared for that could make it any better.

I wish I would have known how much the school was willing to help with financial aid, and other personal financial business for their students.

I wish that I was prepared for the lack of funding and respect that liberal arts and social sciences receive at this institution.

a lot of the students come from the same areas. Like, a suburbe of Chicago, some place in Wisconsin, or even Milwaukee itself.

I wish I would of known more about the campus dorms and I would of made a better decision on where to live my freshman year.

I wish I would have stayed in the dorms because that's how you meet everyone. It makes having a social life alot easier.