Mars Hill University Top Questions

Diamynde

The type of person that should attend Mars Hill College, should be someone who is willing to stay focused not give into peer pressure and can most definietly stay in there room and study.

Austin

If you love the small town feel, come to Mars Hill. If you want to experience what it feels like to know your professors personally and not be known as number 459, again come to Mars Hill. If you love the snow and cold, come to Mars Hill. If you are a person whole loves forming tight relations with sport mates, dorm mates or just your friends, once more come to Mars Hill. If you love the idea of making it across campus in less than 5 minutes, pleases sont hesitate, come to Mars Hill.

The type of student that shouldn't attend Mars Hill College would have to be those who think that they can get away with partying all the time and not attending classes, each class has their own strict attendance policy. Another kind of student that shouldn't attend Mars Hill College is the kind that are lazy and unmotivated, you have to work as hard as it takes to prove to yourself and to others that you want to be their, they don't deal with slackers very well, they give you a few chances but that's it.

Melanie

People who enjoy big cities and a big party life should not attend Mars HIll College. Although Mars Hill is located about 30 minutes outside of Asheville, NC it is secluded enough that it can be difficult to get off campus, especially if the student does not have a vehicle. Even though there are events that occur on campus many people like to leave the College and go into the city for dinner, a movie or some other sort of fun. So if you want to be in the center of excitement go to a different school.

shamira

a party goer, a person that like to drink , or does like to think outside the box