Mars Hill, NC

Mars Hill University

« See more reviews of Mars Hill University

I would tell myself not to hold on to the people who drug me down in high school and discouraged me from following my dreams by going to college. I would also tell myself to put more thought into choosing my major so that I wouldn't have had so much confusion about what I wanted to do.

Make sure that you feel comfrontable and at ease at the college that you pick because it is very important to feel at home at your school because it is crucial for your academic success to feel safe and confrontable at school.

Be yourself. Do not let peer pressure of upperclassmen influence you because it could get you into a lot of trouble. If you think you shouldn't do it, don't! It's okay to say no.

Get away from home and learn how to survive on your own! The farther the better; it is the best way to become your own man or woman, independent of your parents.

A student who is serious about his education will be able to choose the right school for him/herself. Parents should be supportive in the students decision.

First I would tell myself that I am making the right detection with this school. Second, I would strongly word that I should look into scholarships more.

Make sure you visit the college and if you can try to stay the night with someone who live on campus so you can get a better feel of the school.

Students need to know what they want in life. Parents need to let the students choose a college, and a major.

Ask random students their opinions of the school, not the administration's hand picked students.

Make sure that you visit the college, and try to do an overnight visit if it is possible.