Marshall University

« See more reviews of Marshall University

Marshall University is a diverse enviornment which makes for a good learning eviorment becuase you can learn other cultures and points of views of others, and be able to further your learning by others experiences and making new ones of your own.

Marshall has a small town feeling in the middle of a city where everything is at your reach. The classes aren't too big so you get the individual attention that every student needs from the professor while still working as a group.

Marshall University is an old, academic school that has seen many hardships and is the underdog but still finds its way to the top, in West Virginia.

My school has a very instructional and comfortable learning environment that promotes students to grow to be the best person they can be.

Marshall University is a highly spirited institution of higher learning with a focus on success of each individual student.

My school is a diverse learning atmosphere that has extreemly helpful and caring people, all on a safe, beautiful campus.

Best campus in West Virginia! The professors are amazing. I would recommend this university to anyone.

My school is the perfect combination of smaller classes, newer technology, and experienced teachers.

This school is very close-knit, fun, and encouraging for everyone to go after their dreams.

Marshall provides an great atmosphere for students to focus on academics.