Marshall University

« See more reviews of Marshall University

There really isn't anything that I really dislike about my school. The only thing that I could complain about is effort to not have as many forgien professors. I had two forgien professors that I had a lot of difficulties understanding and learning within the classroom. Every thing else at Marshall Univeristy seems to suit me very well.

There is not enough parking for those who drive to school or live to far to walk everyday. They do have some pay meters and things like that but most of the good parking you have to have a school permit which is like $150 a year or maybe a semester I have never looked into it because it is to much money for me to fork over.

There aren't many bad things about my school. I'd say the worst thing would be the lack of ability to get through a 4-year degree in 4 years. There are just so many classes that you have to take to graduate, it's dificult for most people to finish on time.

I personally have chosen a very difficult path and a difficult way to do it. I have taken 18 hours each of my three semesters in college. It is a lot of course work and that is the worst thing about my school, but then again, I have done it to myself.

It isn't very personal, and doesn't help reveal your hidden intrests that you are unaware of. I think it doesn't influence you on a personal level. I have a tough time finding the unknown intrests in my life in order to persue my future.

I would have to say that the worst thing about this school is going to class in the snowy, cold weather during the winter months. It really isn't that bad though, and I like many more things about this school than I dislike.

The worst thing about Marshall is the lack of extensive programs because most classes for forensics aren't available until after you major in chemistry or biology. Most elaborate degrees have to be done that way.

The worst thing about MU is that the incoming lower classmen seem to have no respect for their professors. This creates sometimes an unconfortable enviroment because it can get in the way of actual learning.

The worst thing about my school is the website. Sometimes it gets confusing trying to find important information you need. Signing up for classes and dorm rooms gets confusing because of all the steps.

I would say the worst thing about my school would have to be the availability of classes. Some of the classes only have a small amount of seating so it can be difficult to take the classes required.