Marshall University

« See more reviews of Marshall University

Everyone packs up and leaves on the weekends. Almost all students are commuters or from the surrounding areas. Therefore, the only activities available on the weekend include drinking.

I believe that it is not as personal between teachers and students as I would like. It seems that in some classes where there are 40 plus students I am not recognized as I should be.

Parking and funding for the art programs. Too much focus is placed on the graphic design area, when they also have excellent photography, painting and printmaking degrees.

I don't like the Huntington area. It's dangerous at night, and there's a lot of drug activity in the area not close, but not far from campus either.

The worst thing about Marshall University is the lack of the quality of education, and the poor quality in aiding members of the armed forces.

Some of the class rooms are not up to date with technogly. It makes it in convient to learn.

I am a non traditional student & would like to see a support group for students like me

Our mascot is a herd of buffalo. I don't think that's very cool.

it is rather small minded and not environment friendly at all

I don't know.