Marshall University

« See more reviews of Marshall University

The most frustrating thing about my school is probably the amount of money that the sports department gets. There is no need for the basketball locker rooms to have flat screen televisions when art students are forced to spend over $700 for a photography class.

Expeneses. There are fees for lab equipment, fitness centers, parking passes, etc. It seems like the campus is always growing, and the cost is always growing to help fund the construction.

The most frustrating thing is parking issues. The university continues to buy up areas around campus but they are building buildings and not worrying about where people are going to park.

Professors that teach at minimum quality. We have many excellent professors, but the mediocre ones are impossible to stand. You don't learn anything from their classes!

The most frustrating thing about my school is registering for classes because it is online and it is hard to get registered in a timely manner.

nothing at my school frustrating , just wish could stay up all night long in my computer graphic glass learning and learning more each day

Usually, we don't have as much freedom as I think we should, we are still treated as if we are kids and can be quite annoying.

The most frustrating thing about Marshall, like most universities, is dealing with the administration.

The financial aid is not released until days before the semester starts.

I am currently not frustrated about anything.