Marshall University

« See more reviews of Marshall University

The best thing about Marshall University is all the resources made available to students. They have a medical clinic, councelors, student resources, career services, and my favorite, tutoring. Tutoring is available in multiple places at different times and having tutors there is a great feeling of assurance. I have come into obstacles while there and first semester was rough in me admitting I needed help. However, at the start of the new semester, I got the help I needed, signed up for private tutoring weekly, and am on the road to success.

The best thing about my school would be some of the teachers. While not all of them are as helpful and kind as others, very many are. They tend to be very helpful and knowledgable in their field. They treat students like adults and speak to us on an equal level. They earn our respect because they treat us with respect and are genuinely interested in our doing well in college and leading a successful life.

The best thing about my school is that the campus is so close together. It isn't too small and it isn't too big. I can get to about any building within 5-10 minutes from house. Even though a lot of the buildings have been there for a long time, they are still nice, clean, and easy to work in. A new rec center is also being built which really makes my school even better!

I love the homey feel of it and living in the Sorority house with my Sisters! I always have someone to study with or hang out with or be around all the time. I think Marshall has a diverse amount of programs and classes with good Professors that enjoy teaching and being around kids. It just makes it feel like a home away from home!

The campus for a division one school is relatively small and close together. So you don't have to walk a long way to go to classes. The people are generally nice most of the time and helpfull. And most professors are nice and generally understanding also. Students get to attend sporting events for free.

The professors, in my opinion, are the best thing about Marshall Univesity. Many are very qualified for the job, if not overly qualified. They are very hands on and even with a larger class they find time for everyone. There are only a handful that do not meet this description.

The best thing about Marshall is the professors. I have had some of the best teachers ever at Marshall. Whenever I have asked my professors for help, I have always received it. Also, the professors are always willing to work with you and help you succeed.

Campus is small, everything is within 10 minutes walking, usually less. The dorms are really nice, and you make so many friends living there. I think its just a great school as well. Recreational activities are great, with a top notch fitness center.

The location. It is convient with a lot of stores, the mall, banks, parks, river, restaurants, etc. It is also convient for those students that want to stay at home because it isn't a far drive from the other cities around it.

Its size. Not so big that you do not pass familiar faces and friends on the way to class, but not so small that there are no new faces to get to know. All walks are ten minutes or less, but there are plenty of places to go.