Martin Luther College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Martin Luther College

I think Martin Luther College is awesome! I feel loved, safe, and well educated. It feels as though they really want me to succeed as a teacher.

Mykenna

love the family atmosphere.

Allison

I love my college. I feel very equipped to enter the full time teaching mission, and I am only entering my third year there. Our professors remind us daily through words and actions that they care for us and want us to succeed. I feel blessed and excited about my own future in shaping the communities future. For some reason I was unable to rate the individual categories, but I would have rated them all 5 because they do a great job making the students a part of their family.

Mary

I think Martin Luther College is a school very dedicated to its mission. It is a friendly, safe environment where people can learn the skills they need to succeed. The hands on experiences and campus-wide activities make it an excellent place to prepare for the ministry.

Holly

This school is very high rated in my opinion, the campus environment is great and promotes meaningful learning . I think this college is a an awesome place to acquire a great education and make friendships that last a lifetime, there is truly no other college like it in the US.

Holly

John

Nick

Martin Luther College is an extremely safe environment for Christian learning to become a teacher or a pastor. The staff is very kind and regularly available, the class size is small enough for regular one on one learning from the professors. Martin Luther College is the perfect place to study to become a Christian teacher and serve God with your abilities.