Indianapolis, IN
Martin University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Martin University

Jasmine

I absolutely adore the Professors that I have now and have had in the past. Friendly environment!

Sonya

I love attending Martin University. The students are typically older and returning to school after a long absence, but there are some younger students. It is a small campus, but it is growing. I like that I don't have to park in a giant parking garage, and hike a mile to class. The classes are small, but that gives time for great debate, and allows classmates to get to know each other better.

roseann

Small Liberal Arts University offering Mastes in Religous studies and Psychology. All professors engaged with students in small class room environment. Campus tutoring if needed, from other students and professors one on one. Great institution to learn at. The experience here at Martin University will change your life positively forever.

Continue your education, it is a key to a better career and life. Give yourself one year at a college or university and give it your best effort. If you find college is not for you, at least you have tried instead of saying out right "no". Think about how easy college would be right now after high school; meaning your mind is still fresh with the education you've just learned and you have the support of your family and friends. Now imagne years later, when you must re-learn a great deal of what you were taught in high school, work a full-time job if not two jobs, pay the bills, possible family responsiblities, transpotation and try to maintain a passing grade in college. Go to school now, there is no negative and or bad outcome. A degree in higher education will only add, beneifit, enhance and increase your life substantially for you and or your family.

Why didn't I investigate this institution sooner?

Camille

Martin University is a small adult-oriented school with small classrooms.

Martin University is a small adult-oriented school with small classrooms.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would teach myself how to research and apply for ways to pay for college.

When I tell my friends about Martin University I mostly brag about the instructors and instructor to student ratio.

Martin University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.