Mary Baldwin University

« See more reviews of Mary Baldwin University

MBC is really friendly, and very good if you're looking for a psychology/English degree, but to be a science or math major, you're going to have a lot of research opportunities, but not the best classes; there is an early college program here, but, to be honest, it's awful and the staff at the program seem more interested in money than the well-being of their wards.

Mary Baldiwn College is an academic school built for women to learn and comprehend the information taught at the school; while building bonds with their "sisters" and maintaining friendships that will last for an eternity.

Mary Baldwin is a beautiful, open place where you not only acquire knowledge in great classes with incredible teachers but also gain life wisdom through your new friends and comrades.

A community that betters one's social outlook, and position, with campus friendliness and small classes, with close teacher and student interaction.

I would describe my school as caring, helpful, beautiful, creative, strong, intellectual, logical, fun, friendly and unique.

Mary Baldwin is a very welcoming place for adults; I can't really speak for the young women who attend.

Mary Baldwin is engaging, challenging, diverse, fun, and has some of the best professors around.

A quiet, small, engaged school.

Bipolar.