Mary Baldwin University Top Questions

Diverse. We have a little bit of just about everybody. There is no judgement based on race, religion, gender, or sexuality. The students are wonderful and nice you just have to get out of your shell a little.

My classmates are all women.

My classmates are diverse and from everybackground imaginable, with differing opinions on everything, yet very tightly knit.

Most of the people on campus are friendly. There isn't a lot of drama that goes down in high school. (Though there is some... c'mon. Its an all female college!) The student population is also very diverse.

Jaquana

My classmates are smart, friendly, helpful, useful, independent, and creative.

Girls that attend Baldwin are like a strand of pearls in that no two are exactly the same, but they're all beautiful.

Jas

It really depends on the class and the students in it. Some are really intuative and get involved in the discussions, others mostly take notes and may chime in a bit here and there, and others are just obnoxious.

MBC students are from everywhere. Of course, predominately students are from Virginia, but the Program for the Exceptionally Gifted (girls as young as 12 who skip high school) and our Master of Letters/Master of Fine Arts in Shakespeare and Renaissance Literature in Performance, draws from across the world.

My classmates are extremely diverse.

A lot of my classes had less than 10 people in them, so my classmates felt like family of sorts.

My classmates are fun to hang out with outside of class, and helpful inside of class.