Detroit, MI
Marygrove College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Marygrove College

Seirra

It was a great school for undergraduates, but it is also supreme for graduate studies as well. There are instructors available all the time to assist and support you in any task. The students are kind and diverse. There are so many opportunities to work with the community and still be involved on campus. The schools mission is a legit testament to their will to help people and help the community. The culture of the campus is, everyone has something to do. The population is diverse from demographics, studies, experiences, and cultures. I enjoyed every moment there. I visited the dorms but, I was a commuter. The dorms are nice but they did lack air conditioning for those warm Michigan Summers. The staff, beyond the insturctors were helpful and there to support you in your endeavors as well.

NaTaiya

It's a very good school and I'm glad I had such a wonderful opportunity to come here before they close. The environment is very friendly and the teachers know you by names and not student id numbers. They have plenty of resources available for you from math tutoring, writing lab, student center and places where you can just chill out at in between classes.

Courtney

I think that Marygrove is a good college as far as academics. The professors are always nice and available. The students are typically nice and the class sizes are small which makes learning more valued. Its a liberal arts college so they focus on the arts, english, sciences etc. I do enjoy the school as a whole and look forward to finishing my degree.

Kaylin
Marygrove

Marygrove is very involved in the community and does their to make sure are comfortable and safe on campus. their are many

Marygrove

denise

The most unique thing about Marygrove isthat first it was an all female private college, then it open its doors to everyone but kept a very good women's studise program. Also almost all of it's professors completed their undergrad education there.

The advice I would give myself as a high school senior would be to enjoy life but take school very serious. To make sure that you apply for college early and when taking college entrance exams make sure you have studied well. The other thing I would tell myself is that although college life as a young person is exciting and fun it's still school and must betaken very seriously. Your are now at a level where you will be using your critical thinking skils, you have to make decisions based on whats rationale and logical. You have to be aware of time management in order to complete assigments and have time to study. The final thing I would tell myself is to starting planning financially for college. There may be circumstances that may arise where you find youself needing additionally monies for school, make every attempt to be prepared. Good grades are essential especially if there is a financial need. Don't wait to the last minute to apply for anything whether it is classes, financial aid, internships whatever it may be keep in mind the timeliness of it all.

There is nothing frustrating about Marygrove for me. I have had only good experiences since my enrollment here. The professors and and other staff members have been nothing but helpful.

diamond

If I could go back to my high school self i would tell myself to be prepared for the time change if your an athlete. I would tell ,y self to be mindful that you have to get up early for practice and hen have to go to class right afterwards. so you only have like an hour of sleep until you have to go to class. I would also tell myself to keep up with all the work and be ahead of your game. Study wisly, and take advantage of the time I have to study.

I believe that Marygrove will bring you to success in whatever you do. How the advisors are there to guide you. I think thats the best part.

Not much really, it is a very good school to go to for education wise.

lovell

I believe that the school set up their students to be power young adults to be suceesful for the world today and workforce.

Honesty I believe that the school is known for their soccer team and for their education. I say that because the soccer team won a championship for the school. I also said education because at my high school Allen Academy alot of teacher either graduate or work at Marygrove and also because they are really hands on with the students.

I will tell myself to stay focus and dont change for nobody

Khadijah

This school is unique in its own special way. It is kind of expensive (tuition wise) butfor the most part you will receive a great education and you will meet a life long abundance of friends.

The advice that I would give to myself as a high school senior is to not give up. In college, it is very easy to get distracted. I lived on campus for one year and experienced this first hand. There is no one to wake you up and make sure that you did your homework and submitted it on time. You must disipline yourself and realize whats important. In college, you must make sacrifices, meaning should I do my homework or go to this party.??

Anyone can attend this school.

TaShaila

Assuming that I could go back as a senior in high school first and formost I would have done much better on my ACT test. When you get good scores on standardized tests is gives you many opportunities to get scholorships your freshman year and so on. I would do my research on the schools of my choices and also go to visit to ensure that I liked the environment. Many times students get caught up with the whole college scene and follow the crowd, meaning friends, etc. You must be your own person, be an indivual and not let your friends influence you on where you should go because everything that is good for someone else may not be health or good for you. You should always keep your g.p.a. up and always have your eyes and ears open to new scholarships because as long as you have a good g.p.a. the sky is the limit. Try your hardest not to take out student loans unless it is a emergency and if you have make sure you fully understand the terms and conditions to re-pay the loan. Welcome to college!

The parking, when the school has a overload of students and not enough parking it makes it very hard on everyone.

AngaLic

This is school is pretty great with very helpful and caring professors, and a small class size.

I would most likely give myself the advice that I should try harder to develop leadership skill because when it comes to finding a job networking and socializing really come in handy. If I can't socialize and make the plunge and get inolved in social activities I most definitely can't become a leader in my field since employers are looking for, now more than ever, people who can really lead their companies into a new innovative age! I would also tell myself that hardwork and discipline come in handy too. Since I don't have my mom telling me to do my homework, highschool would be a good time to learn those critical skills and also even if the teacher skips over certain things in the book I should go back to learn it anyway because it will definitely show up in the professors lecture one day. I would also tell myself that turnig assignments one time is critical since my professrs and my future employers will not accept late work , it's not like my employer will give me extra work to make it up! It won't be school anymore!

Someone who is interested in art and loves to be creative would defintely find a home in this school.

Marygrove College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.